Call or email for more information and/or private showing of the Featured Listings above
Having an Open House in the Montecito/SB Area can be a lot during the holiday season, however, this list should help you set up the perfect Open House for potential buyers.
-TAKE DOWN ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS-
- Removing family photos or souvenirs for the Open House helps in creating space and providing an outlook on potential decorations/wall management ideas a seller might be interested about.
-Secure your belongings by storing it in storage unit or safe location-
- Put away your most valuable items in safe, secure location. A temporary storage unit does wonders!
-STAGE YOUR HOME-
- Set up a minimal amount of furniture to help buyers think about potential usages of the empty space.
-Attention TO DETAIL-
- A little attention to tidying up the floors, furniture, curtains, windows, goes a long way and brightening up your home!
-Air FLOW! & TEMP-
- Fresh Air in your home is awesome! It is the Winter time so make sure to control the flow and vamp up the heater to make your potential buyers comfy.
- A couple fliers in front of your home is great, however, you could take advantage of advertising by expanding out to more strategic locations in your neighborhood, city, or online post as well! The sky’s the limit!
- You want your potential buyers to be comfortable like they are at right at home. You can do this by baking goods, providing hot chocolate/coffee. Food makes everything better!
If you used any of these tips for you upcoming Open House let us know!
Looking for a new residence, call or email to learn more about the featured listings above, the Montecito Japanese Home or Mesa Avocado Orchard!